Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Ready

On Saturday I did a 200K Brevet with the San Diego Randonneurs. We rode from Chula Vista to Jacumba and back via Highway 94. We had a tailwind most of the way out which is good, but we knew we'd pay for it on the way back. I'm quite pleased that I was able to finish this ride - see the last slide below for elevation details. This was the most climbing I've done in one day and the second longest distance covered.

On Sunday Ellen and I had a leisurely ride from home, out Willow Glen Rd., then back to our local Starbucks for lunch.

I think I'm pretty much ready to spend three weeks on a bike!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Of course you are ready. You have been ready for several months now. I rode 50 today, but I will still expect you to pull me most of the way!

Liz said...

Way to Go!!! Only 5 more days!